Microblading & Eyebrow Tattoo
It is absolutely crucial that you follow all precare instructions to ensure you have the most successful eyebrow appointment.
- You will need to purchase and use Aquaphor AND anti-bacterial soap (such as Dial hand soap) or a mild facial cleanser (such as Cetaphil) as part of your aftercare. All items are available in the skin care section at any drug store such as Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Please have something to eat and stay hydrated before your appointment
- It is highly recommended that you wait at least 4 weeks in between any Botox treatments around your eyebrows to receive any eyebrow cosmetic tattooing treatment
- Come with your eyebrows pencilled in or bring in reference photos if there is a particular look that you want to achieve
- Pluck or trim excess eyebrow hair 2-3 days beforehand
- Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face
- Do not work out/exercise on the day of the procedure
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners)
- Avoid taking blood thinning medication