Microblading & Eyebrow Tattoo
It is absolutely crucial that you follow all precare instructions to ensure you have the most successful eyebrow appointment.
- You will need to purchase and use Aquaphor AND anti-bacterial soap (such as Dial hand soap) or a mild facial cleanser (such as Cetaphil) as part of your aftercare. All items are available in the skin care section at any drug store such as Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Please have something to eat and stay hydrated before your appointment
- It is highly recommended that you wait at least 4 weeks in between any Botox treatments around your eyebrows to receive any eyebrow cosmetic tattooing treatment
- Come with your eyebrows pencilled in or bring in reference photos if there is a particular look that you want to achieve
- Pluck or trim excess eyebrow hair 2-3 days beforehand
- Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face
- Do not work out/exercise on the day of the procedure
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners)
- Avoid taking blood thinning medication
- Wear a darker coloured top in case there is any accidental ink spillage (rare, but can occur)
- Do not drink alcohol 24-48 hours before your tattoo appointment
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure
- Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)
- Pregnant or nursing
- 18 years old or younger
- Taking or have taken Accutane within the past 6 months
- Arrive to your appointment completely free of all eye makeup such as mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner
- Remove contact lenses prior to your appointment
If you have an existing eyebrow tattoo, you must notify me immediately and send in clear photos to email@example.com so I know what we will be working on prior to your appointment.