- No heat, steam, saunas, water, oils, lotions, creams, face wash, make up removers and wipes on lashes for a minimum of 24-48 hours. In other words, LEAVE YOUR LASHES FREE AND CLEAR OF EVERYTHING FOR 24-48 HOURS.
- Oil-based make up removers do tend to drop the curl a bit faster. Be aware that your lift may not last as long.
- Try not to sleep directly on your lashes, especially the first 24-48 hours as they are still malleable as they are setting. If your lashes get misshaped after you sleep, use the mascara wand/spoolie to brush them back to the curl pattern.
- As your Lash Lift grows out and your lashes are going through its normal growth cycles, you may notice (usually towards the 6th week or longer) that some lashes may get look a bit “frazzled”. Do not worry – this is just the remains of the Lift growing out. This is NOT permanent and is NOT lash damage. Continue brushing with your mascara spoolie.
- Although rare, sometimes adverse/allergic reactions can happen. If you experience any irritated and/or swollen eyes, rinse your eyes out thoroughly with water, take a Benadryl or anti-histamine, and apply a cold compress. DO NOT RUB your eyes as this will cause further irritation. If this does not help, seek medical attention.
For the next 24 hours after treatment, do not:
- Sweat at the gym
- Swim, use sauna or steam room
- Apply makeup or receive any other eye treatment
- Get eyebrows wet
Use a brow conditioner or oily daily to reshape the eyebrows. Avoid the temptation to touch the eyebrow area after treatment.
Do not use self-tanning products on the face for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
Brow lamination can be reshaped to different styles after 24 hours. Apply a small amount of oil to reshape to keep it looking new and sleek.