The Brow Room
Professional eyebrow tattooing and
This eyebrow tattoo technique gives you hair-like strokes that are carefully placed throughout your eyebrows. This is suitable for those looking for a natural look. Microblading helps to replace individual hairs, and not to fill your brows to look like they’re filled in with pencil or shadow. This method works best for candidates who have existing hair to blend in with the simulated strokes.
- Great for normal to dry skin
- Realistic hair strokes
- Perfect for those who like the makeup-free look
Ombré Powder Brows
This eyebrow tattoo method creates pixilated dots to mimic powder filled brows with no harsh front or outline. This shadow technique is minimally invasive, lasts longer and can be buildable from light to dark.
- Great for those who want more volume
- Ideal for all skin types
- Perfect on eyebrows with or without existing hair
The best of both worlds. This is a combined eyebrow tattoo technique of both microblading and ombre powder brows. This is perfect for those who are looking for a natural look while wanting their eyebrows to last. If you like the look of hair strokes, this would look great on you.
- Beautiful on all skin types
- Looks natural but fuller than just microblading
- Lasts longer
Saline Tattoo Removal
This is a safe and effective way to lighten or remove permanent makeup such as microblading or eyebrow tattoo.
- Works to remove bad microblading and eyebrow tattoos
- Safe and effective
- Safer than other tattoo removal procedures
Lash Lift & Tint
A low maintenance way of achieving beautiful eyelashes with a curl. This is the best alternative to eyelash extensions. It is quick and lasts 6-8 weeks or even longer.
- Transforms straight or shorter lashes
- Looks natural and beautiful
- Perfect for vacations and swimming